Singapore lost to China in Table Tennis lor. (Obviously)
Get silver = my holidays gone.
Get gold = A BIG YAY WE'RE HAVING HOLIDAY.
T-T
Today was basically chionging Geog chap 3-6. Ahhhhh. I zero confidence leh. Cause I was down with slight flu and fever. And I took the medicine. And I
没事做 go and read the User Manual thing. Then I saw the side effects: Loss of concentration and memory.
OMGWTFBBQ?! Of all the things to read I go read that thing hahahaha.
Chapter 1 and 2 I totally dao lor. And half of the afternoon I was uh. Sleeping away. :D
Geog, I don't freaking give a bloody damn if I fail you. :D Since I've already failed like Lit and screwed my Maths. Shit common tests. :D
I REPEAT, SHIT COMMON TESTS.
OMG this post is seriously getting no where. I'm signing off. (:
Nights.
Get silver = my holidays gone.
Get gold = A BIG YAY WE'RE HAVING HOLIDAY.
T-T
Today was basically chionging Geog chap 3-6. Ahhhhh. I zero confidence leh. Cause I was down with slight flu and fever. And I took the medicine. And I
没事做 go and read the User Manual thing. Then I saw the side effects: Loss of concentration and memory.
OMGWTFBBQ?! Of all the things to read I go read that thing hahahaha.
Chapter 1 and 2 I totally dao lor. And half of the afternoon I was uh. Sleeping away. :D
Geog, I don't freaking give a bloody damn if I fail you. :D Since I've already failed like Lit and screwed my Maths. Shit common tests. :D
I REPEAT, SHIT COMMON TESTS.
OMG this post is seriously getting no where. I'm signing off. (:
Nights.
Comments