Skip to main content
OMGzx there's a pimple on my leg?! o.0



Yah anyway this week's okay. Nothing much screwed up and thats something I should be proud of. xD



Monday

Got back Bio & Chinese paper. Hell lah as expected, it sucked. I dont think my EOY overalls will be good lor. Common test 2 is sure to pull it down. But i dont care lahh. Somehow i dont give a shit whether or not I do well for exams. & I cant be bothered to win that bitch anymore.

BTW if you think I feel shameful, then too bad for you. I dont give a freaking damn lah. idiot.

Anw after school I went to Elaine's house. Or rather, we. Gigi & I. LOL quite fun lah. We called her house Paradise. Hmm basically some chatting about random stuffs, watching some drama serials I wasnt a single bit interested in...and yah my global warming poster. LOL and some things I cannot disclose. =X

Tuesday

Yesterday lah. School as usual (how many Bloggers say that?). After school damn fun. CUZ ITS BASKETBALLLLL ;D

BTW I wrote this notice on the board which says that there'll be a hike at Macritchie Reservoir. Pls pack your LUGGAGES with STONES as we'll be carrying them for the hike. HAHAHA it was damn successful?! Many believed leh OMG i love pranking.

Anyway basketball. Played with some sec 2, 3, 4s. LOL. Only two girls - gigi and i. Yeah damn fun. From 2+ until 4+. Damn shiok two hours basketball. :DDD

Hmm anyway reached home at 5. Then bathed, ate dinner, used comp until I gave it up to succumb to the temptation of sleeping!

I SLEPT FOR 12 HOURS.

Hahahas 6.45pm to 6.45am. Isn't that coooooooool? :DD

Today

I shouldnt even have come to school. 4 hours free period. 3 teachers not here. WALAO. Then there was this Rubik's Cube craze? So outdated. That bitch so idiotic hahaha learn so long still dont know how to make one face hahahaha. Okay I shall stop bitching. xD

IPW that time was the funnest part lah OMFG! Me, gigi, marcus and xin an were in a team. Haha so good we could choose our own team membrs leh. Anyway we were laughing and laughing and laughing like some mad people!! OMG DAMN FUNNY!

But I dont wanna tell you what we joked about leh.

Anyway I think the whole class heard us laughing? o.0 Hahahaha reminds me of P6. xD How long have I not laughed so hard le. T-T

And now, I'm talking on MSN with Joy! :D I dont want elaborate le. I feel so sleepy nowadays. Cuz I just slept from 2.30 (the time i reached home) to 7.30 (The time i woke up for dinner). ;D

YAY.

Sleeping marathon FTW! :DDD

p/s: I sound very qianbian today right? LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...