1. How tall are you barefoot?
Not disclosing. But I'm pretty tall :D Hahah.
2. Have you ever smoked?
No. Duhhh -.-
3. Do you own a gun?
No, but I would wish to.
4. Do you hate someone right now?
Hate not really. Dislike yes.
5. Do you get nervous?
Who doesn't?
6. Have you hugged someone of the opposite sex?
Yes.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I don't listen to Christmas songs -.-
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water
9. Can you do push ups?
Half? I suck at them.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Hahah don't favor any particular ones.
12. Do you like painkillers?
LIKE? Are you crazy?
13. What are you wearing now?
Shirt and shorts lahhhhh.
14. Do you own a knife?
No. -.-
15. Do you have a pet?
Nope &don't wish to.
16. Name?
WX
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Bribe the teacher who marks my lit paper.
Kill someone beside me.
Shoot up 5cm(Im not greedy) instantly.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
Food
Bus fare -.-
MRT fare -.-
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water
Pink Dolphin
Apple Juice
20. What time did you wake up today?
6.45am
22. Current worry?
Maths test tmr.
23 Current hate?
This frigging ass beside me.
24. Favorite place to be?
YTPS
25. Least favorite place to be?
Long list.
26. Where would you like to go?
A basketball court.
27. Do you own slippers?
Duhhhh?
28. What shirt are you wearing?
White shirt.
30. Favorite color?
Hot pink + Black.
31.Would you like to be a pirate?
If I were to be given a chance...NO. -.-
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Forgot. Champagne or something.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Haha I don't sing.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Some monster that'll get me from the foot of my bed. -.- LOL.
35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
Nothing.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Some random Youtube gay videos.
37. Last thing that made you cry?
PSLE results.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Fractured elbow. LOL K2 that time.
39. Who is your loudest friend?
We don't really shout. And we don't notice each other's shouts. -.-
42.Who is your most silent friend?
ALOTALOT.
43.Last movie watched?
Err. Some random movies on Ch8
44. What is your favorite book?
TWILIGHT.
45.What is your favorite chocolate?
I favor ALL chocs. Esp Kinder Bueno lol.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Dunno.
48. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.
49. What was the first thing you did today?
Reply to an sms
50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
Tuesday. Uhh...sms.
Done with quiz. So today was CHINESE. Okay not that bad. Literature on Wed was totally effed up. Like seriously. I think I'll either fail or get D. Shit. It's way worse than Phy and thats something I CAN assure.
Physics. Out of my expectations. Thought I would fail but I didn't. But I got average score only. At least A1 lah not that bad...
Watched this revolting video on Youtube in sch today. Some Olympics weightlifter getting his elbow popped out o.0
Maths test tomorrow. Good luck to everyone! :DD
P/S: I DESPERATELY NEED TO GROW TALLER. Y.Y
P/P/S: I am having a sorethroat and I just gorged down like half a box of Chocs ._.
Not disclosing. But I'm pretty tall :D Hahah.
2. Have you ever smoked?
No. Duhhh -.-
3. Do you own a gun?
No, but I would wish to.
4. Do you hate someone right now?
Hate not really. Dislike yes.
5. Do you get nervous?
Who doesn't?
6. Have you hugged someone of the opposite sex?
Yes.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I don't listen to Christmas songs -.-
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water
9. Can you do push ups?
Half? I suck at them.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Hahah don't favor any particular ones.
12. Do you like painkillers?
LIKE? Are you crazy?
13. What are you wearing now?
Shirt and shorts lahhhhh.
14. Do you own a knife?
No. -.-
15. Do you have a pet?
Nope &don't wish to.
16. Name?
WX
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Bribe the teacher who marks my lit paper.
Kill someone beside me.
Shoot up 5cm(Im not greedy) instantly.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
Food
Bus fare -.-
MRT fare -.-
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water
Pink Dolphin
Apple Juice
20. What time did you wake up today?
6.45am
22. Current worry?
Maths test tmr.
23 Current hate?
This frigging ass beside me.
24. Favorite place to be?
YTPS
25. Least favorite place to be?
Long list.
26. Where would you like to go?
A basketball court.
27. Do you own slippers?
Duhhhh?
28. What shirt are you wearing?
White shirt.
30. Favorite color?
Hot pink + Black.
31.Would you like to be a pirate?
If I were to be given a chance...NO. -.-
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Forgot. Champagne or something.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Haha I don't sing.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Some monster that'll get me from the foot of my bed. -.- LOL.
35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
Nothing.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Some random Youtube gay videos.
37. Last thing that made you cry?
PSLE results.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Fractured elbow. LOL K2 that time.
39. Who is your loudest friend?
We don't really shout. And we don't notice each other's shouts. -.-
42.Who is your most silent friend?
ALOTALOT.
43.Last movie watched?
Err. Some random movies on Ch8
44. What is your favorite book?
TWILIGHT.
45.What is your favorite chocolate?
I favor ALL chocs. Esp Kinder Bueno lol.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Dunno.
48. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.
49. What was the first thing you did today?
Reply to an sms
50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
Tuesday. Uhh...sms.
Done with quiz. So today was CHINESE. Okay not that bad. Literature on Wed was totally effed up. Like seriously. I think I'll either fail or get D. Shit. It's way worse than Phy and thats something I CAN assure.
Physics. Out of my expectations. Thought I would fail but I didn't. But I got average score only. At least A1 lah not that bad...
Watched this revolting video on Youtube in sch today. Some Olympics weightlifter getting his elbow popped out o.0
Maths test tomorrow. Good luck to everyone! :DD
P/S: I DESPERATELY NEED TO GROW TALLER. Y.Y
P/P/S: I am having a sorethroat and I just gorged down like half a box of Chocs ._.
Comments