Skip to main content
OLYMPIC CRAZE!

WHAT PERFECT TIMING! DURING THE COMMON TESTS PERIOD!

OMGZX. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsDY1Ha83M8

If you guys missed the chance to watch it live, then you really should watch this. Sorry for not uploading it here.. the subscriber disabled embedding. ):

Yeah it's really spectacular. I love the 2008 people drumming part. It looked like an LCD screen but its not! And its choreographed by Zhang Yi Mou. EVERYONE knows he's a genius :D

AFTER EXAMS I SWEAR I'M GONNA GLUE MYSELF TO THE SOFA!!

***


Enough enough. That physics thing just cannot stop bugging me.

AND NOW IM GONNA RAVE AND RANT LIKE A LUNATIC GAY WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. PHYSICS EXAM REALLY SUCKED TO THE CORE! AND I HAVE CONFIDENCE LOR. OF FAILING IT. AND TRUST ME TO STUDY SO HARD BUT DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS THE LAW OF C.O.E. DAMNATION LAH.

DAMN IT I WAS SO FREAKING DEMORALISED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE TEST. NOT GONNA GIVE UP SO EASILY BUT I JUST COULDN'T FRIGGING FIND THE ANSWER. LIKE DAMN DAMN DAMN.

AND HELL TO YEAH I STUDIED SO HARD JUST TO FAIL IT. WHAT THE SHIT! WHAT IN THE EFFING WORLD IS THIS. OMG I AM SO PISSED OFF AT MYSELF. FAILING PHYSICS.


I HATE THIS DAMN PHYSICS TEST SHIT! PHYSICS TEST SUCKS! PHYSICS TEST FORCE THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLE.

TO HELL WITH COMMON TESTS. IHY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...