Skip to main content
Okay so I decided I shall use 30 mins of my time to blog.

Yeah... its been really eventful these recently. Very easily inspired too. Hahah.




Okay so...The records Challenge. hosted by mediacorp, held at singapore polytechnic last sunday. Yeah i know...long time ago. so its ridiculously boring i post about it but still...






From left to right: Elaine, celeste, pornsak, me, zhe ching, gigi. (x

Anticipating the start of the breaking of World Record..haha.
Celeste. Totally candid!
Our mascots! Hahaa
My seat!
And for those who wanna be celebrities...this is how its gonna be.


Yeah. Hahaha we lost anyway, but we had fun lor. Though a certain part of it was so...heartwrenching.



Woots anyway after everything was done at around 7(?)pm...celeste's ultrasuper kind parents brought me and gigi for dinner then sent us home. Jealous? lol. then on the way home in her dad's car, we were singing some really nice songs which reminded me of P6 lor... T.T haha, what i've done, sexyback, way back into love, girlfriend....etc. :D



The week was as usual...exciting! xD And i have also kind of pleased myself by studying 1.5 times harder. :D


Whee~



So. yesterday.



I accompanied gigi to buy her marching boots at beauty world.



Oh yah before that, i went for lunch with xin an, guo quan, and of course, gigi. LOL, for THREE consecutive days the 4 of us had been having lunch together. OMGzx.



And before before that, during english class everyone gl the teacher lor. Cuz new south wales...hahaha damn funny but i shant disclose. This isn't a private blog. T.T



Anywayyy...the price there was only 26 bucks! wtf! Im like getting suspicious and pissed off. NVM, forget about it. Then we took 67 back home! Actually I wanted to meet JOYJOYJOYYYY at nanyang since i just had to cross the road & take the bus but then she didnt pick up the call so yeah. T.T Then gigi and i were behaving as if we were LOST in singapore...surviving on Ritz biscuit...calling the police etc. HAHA. Then took 67 to CCK inter. slacked and gossipsed/chatted a bit at macdonalds then went home.



Ahh. the nice part. I bathed and watched the 7pm show on channel 8. at 8 o'clock, i unknowingly dozed off on the sofa. 15 minutes later, since the sofa was too unfortable for me, i went to my room to sleep. UNTIL 11.30. i hadn't had dinner yet. omg hahaha.. then woke up, used comp survived on a packet of milk and some biscuits(again). WTF lol, nvm. chatted with yan ying and chanced upon some ridiculously impossible blogs. Ohgosh...



Okay anyway until about 2am? I went to sleep again. Couldn't really sleep, didn't have anyone to sms with. So yup. The next thing i found myself doing was waking up at like 6.45am... T.T Rushrushrush. Okay crap.



So...lessons as per normal. Really glad imported-china person wasn't here. Suddenly Elvina(senior. also from yew tee pri! ;D) looked us up and asked if we (gigi and i) could help out at the peer tutoring at bukit view pri sch. OMG OH NO. You guys really must read this part! (BTW, only me, gigi and elvina went).



Okay anyway we Reached there. And the moment we entered the room, I, or rather we, were "omg"ing. me and gigi lah. Yknow the lower primary kids kind of smell? yeah. it filled the whole room. Little kids were running about, shouting...haha. Yah then we took charge of a table each and those P1 little ppl started coming to me to ask questions. Or to be FRANK, indirectly asking me to provide them with the answers. Hahaha...P1 only leh! There was a girl who really didn't wanna study. Just kept asking me for answers. Haha, then I asked her to try. Then she said, "I don't know how to try~"



OMG. *fumes*



HAHAHA the nice part! There was this boy called Elvis. Then at first, he didn't know me and I didn't know him. Then all of a sudden, he came and waved at me and said, 'Hello, babe!" Then i super tio shock cans! OMG Primary One only leh! So cute.



Yeah he was quite cute and goodlooking lah. Seriously. Lots of girls surrounded him lehlehleh...HAHAHAs.



Then so me and gigi decided to gl him during tea break. Then we ask him he got girlfriend or not? Then i was like, "Eh, gigi wants to be your girlfriend leh." Then we were pushing it to one another. Pushpushpush until Elvina that side. LOLs, so fun! And the dumplings were really ncie! And the free macaroni soup we were given. SHIOK! ;D



Yeahs...and here i am lor.



And once again, for more pictures, visit the class blog. THANKYOU THANKYOU :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...