Skip to main content
So bored. T.T Just woke up, later going for that damned SYF Band top support (compulsory! WTF) thingy which means I can't go for YTPS' Sports Meet. D:

But anyway, YESTERDAY.

Hmm main highlight was the Outdoor Cooking during Guides. School was...as boring as usual? Made a 9-inch pizza during Homec hahaha. I supposed it was pretty successful as compared to the others. :P

Wookae. Outdoor Cooking at the field. Firstly, someone from my patrol had chosen the wrong spot. Cos she didn't realise that there were puddles of water (of mud, duh) around where we were supposed to dig. -.- Then the Patrol Second was supposed to assign our duties i.e. Picking leaves and twigs, digging the hole for the fire, cutting firewood. LOL I was assigned to the dig the hole but apparently I cut the firewood as well. (:

Digging the hole was...TOUGH. Cos you had to use the big chunker to get those soil out and at the same time say sorry to the grasses. T.T Unfortunately our chunker was loose and so we had to use the SMALLER chunker aka MORE EFFORT. T.T But it was great fun anyway. :D

Then my PL wanted to teach me how to cut firewood hahaha. We had to use the paring or whatever they call it. And it seriously needed lots of strength. Its like you cut two times damn chuan already. T.T Wasn't as fun cos...aiya, just not fun lor. Just use that big knife thingy and bang bang bang LOL.

Yeah, we had fun keeping the fire alive as well. LOL it's like, "Ahh! The fire's gonna be extinguished already! Quick!! Helllp!" Then everyone damned kan chiong put twigs, leaves, firewood...etc.

Then was the cooking time! Hahaha there were noodles, nuggets and sausages. Noodles was just but inside and boil lah. The nuggets! Hahaha it was really DEEP-FRIED lor! The whole mess tin was filled with oil, then they use put it over the fire and placed nuggets in it. Deep-fried Nuggets lol. HAHAHA so cute.

Yah so that's about all. :D

But i learnt that:
  1. Firewood burns best
  2. Never put your hand near the paring or it'll just cut your hand. Imagine that.
  3. Find the right end to start from when cutting (usng the paring). Cuz rough ends just don't allow the paring to penetrate trhough and in turn, you'll again, CUT YOUR HAND. T.T
  4. How to dig with the BIG and LOOSE chunker. :P

LOL.

Can't wait for the next OC even though I'll return home smelling of smoke!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...