Skip to main content

RAHHHH.

Seems so long since I blogged when i just did yesterday.

omg. i think im becoming more emo and sadistic. RAHHHH.

i feel like time just passes so quickly, many things come and go in my life, and my attitude and everything changes. I CHANGED. or did i not?

i dun wanna change man. i wanna remain the way i am when i left ytps. T.T i wanna adapt, but contrary to that i dont want to live life the bp way. or rather, the sec sch way. omg. warning: IT SUCKS no matter how great&fun&thrilling it is.

and i'm not thinking this way because of the recent incident. rahhhhh! dammit.

dun understand? nvm.

LOL anyway had guides meeting today! hahaha so glad i attended. :D <---ok faked. hmm there was my first ever drilling. err. fyi, it's foot drillings aka marching hahaha. so fun but challenging. had to rmb those commands when everything's in malay so yeah. imagine someone asking you to do something in a lang you dun even understand omglol.

well i timed some ppl (fyi, it's like "up", "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" Aiya, anyway it's giving the command to follow. the...command? LOL!) and commanded some wahahaha sounds so professional.

yay. practice makes purrfect. argh crap lah, shan't elaborate more.

anyway my main point is that im being more and more emotional. i suppose this is a stage everyone has to go through. or not? err. HOPEFULLY. (:

yay finally that was a genuine smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...