Skip to main content

*sigh*

SAD. SIAO. STRESSED.

im like so damned stressed up lor. Mid year exams sucks man. imagine sleeping at 11-12+ every night and waking up at 4 am to revise...*yawns*

I HATE THIS MUGGING FRENZY.

today was history aka sucky and hated subject. ARGH. yesterday mugged and chiong like so damn hard in the end today still scribbled loads of crap onto the paper...i got so many wrong le. pinned my hopes high on mcq in the end i think got quite a few wrong le...AYE.

before history (which started at 0810) rushed to school damn early (lol earlier than eileen)to study. only to find out that i havent bei-ed that SAQ part!! T.T walao PSLE that time also not that strsesed lor, seriously. LOL i think i didnt even have stressed before psle. omg? hmm anyway lets continue.

oh yah, then chionged and studied in groups. everyone was like screaming frantically at each other "EH! SHIT! OMG! HOW TO DO THIS QN AR!??!" LOL... yar, lots and lots of "omg", "oh dammit!", "argh...how?!"...ya so u noe. lol.

then the invigilator was a guy...lol nerdy one. he was like, "please observe silence or you be *points to the board* HISTORY." lmao! so nerdy, cant help laughing lols. yeah then history started...

while i was checking through the paper, see if the number of pages correct not...got printing error not...i saw "Define Golden Age". OMG I WAS DAMN DEMORALIZED... T.T i studied! yes, i studied!! but i...forgot. -.-

after that went home le (at 1010) went to macs eat breakfast cum lunch and chilled out. LOL we played food attack whioch was like so so fun! LOL it's for HER to drink....muahaha!

ok back to the sad sad mood.

tsktsk.

maths and lit tomorrow. MATHS. MATHS. MATHS!!! argh. damn... IT MATHS. and i'm stil here blogging. T.T okay goodbyes. I wanna go mug le! Btw Siying topped the entire cohort for MATHS!!! ARGGH... MATHS MATHS MATHS.

I. AM. GOING... BONKUS! BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS. BONKUS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...