Skip to main content
Happy April Fools! :D

LOL, as usual there were all sorts of funny/ridiculous/sick pranks all around. And I was a fool... T.T

Today after reccess, Zhe Ching asked me, "Eh, your skirt behind got blood stains leh. You leaking ar?"

OMGG! I thought I sat on something then it stained my dress or whatever. Zzzz! So then I went around tricking people and LOLS, few of them really having _____ at that time so they really xia dao.

HAHAHA okay.

Then just now I surfed the web for April Fools' pranks then I saw one stating that Bill Gates is converting to ISLAM!! hahaha got the picture somemore! Damn ridiculous lah.

There was another time in history that the news actually reported that the BBC television programme Panorama ran a famous hoax in 1957, showing the Swiss harvesting spaghetti from trees. They had claimed that the despised pest the spaghetti weevil had been eradicated. And so a large number of people contacted the BBC wanting to know how to cultivate their own spaghetti trees.

Hahaha foooooools!

There's also something about left-handed burgers, lols.

***

Hmm. Okay. ^ was damned random, huh.

Had my enrolment test today... zzz. 15 minutes only, i thought what major exams. but it turned out that up on 30, you'll have to score 20+ like (not too sure) to pass. 20++ to get bronze, 20+++ to get silver, and 20++++ to get GOLD!

And eileen claimed that it will actually be pinned on your uniform (like a badge?) the ranking as in bronze/silver/gold. T.T

i would rather fail and retest than to get a bronze... =.=

and im not that confident though. because i didn't really erm. memorise it. so yeah.

and we'll be wearing our guides uniform next friday le!!! 3 CHEERS & 3 CHEERS & 3 CHEERS!! <3

***

so i shall end abruptly here. goooooooooooooooooooooobye, april fools! nah, just kidding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...