Skip to main content
YAY! I shall take a break all the e-learning and downloading and whatever shit.

Wookie let's rewind to...

YESTERDAY.

Hmm. As all of you know, I went out with Joy to get Dyon's birthday present ahaha. And it was really one of the BEST DAYS in the year! :D

We were angels. Haha jus kidding. xD

We met up at Macs then when we saw each other & obviously we screamed! & hugged and whatever haha. Then we went to erm, Royal Sporting House and she spotted this rather erm, big sports bag. So then it was included in one of our choices. Aferwhich we went to erm, the billabong shop forgot it's called. And we saw this really cool pencil case (I want it also!) and a wallet, which was just as cool. XD

Couldn't make up our minds! & we just sort of unknowingly entered Mini Toons, Comic Connection, and more than words. Called up Yong Xun and linson [they shared the prezzy with us] and so we decided to buy the err. bag. (:

Okay good good. Now below are the instructions of how we became angels. Nah, just kidding.

You know that lady at the cashier in royal spotring house...at first we had a bad? impression of her cos she was like speaking so damned quickly we went, "huh?". LOL. but we can't judge a book by it's cover, can we? XD

when she was scanning the item i just popped, "do you guys have wrapping paper or produce wrapping service?" LOL. she said yes but no wrapping service. -.- then she pulled out the paper for us & we looked at each other. Haha. Joy was like, "err. not very nice horh?" HAHA

but that kind lady erm, volunteered? to let us use the scotchtape at the shop to wrap after we bought our own wrapping paper haha.

then we went to look for cards those little ones you know. to paste on the gift lols. then cos it was like 4 for $1 so we gave one of them to the lady before we left. and then we walked out of the store, our eyes still on that sweet lady and we saw her lips curving up! :D angelic horh?

So basically yesterday was fun and meaningful! And we were successful in wrapping up our present! Damn nice liao, considering the fact that we are noobies! Hahhaha..

Okie. Tomorrow 6B's so gonna rock the world!

***


This is random cause I wanna stall for time. Don't wanna go back and do my homeworks so quickly. -.-
Yesterday!



After I went home I called Jia Hui to see if he was going for the party. And he said yes. Then we started talking about our schools, lives, crushes, everything lah. Then suddenly we talked about Sam? LOLS.

Jia Hui and I both thinks that he is EMO!!




Seriously...if you were to call his handphone, he would not pick up. & if you were to call his house, he would pick up in a damned sian voice. Omg, it's so not like him? Jia Hui told me that whenever he cracked a joke or whatever he just wouldn't laugh? And it's totally true because I did that too and his reaction is the exact opposite of how he would react if you were to call him and say the same thing last year.

And he even cracked jokes. :(

Very depressing, isn't it?

So I shall end this post with a sad note, about losing a cheerful & always laid-back & humorous friend. :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...