Skip to main content



Paramore's Crushcrushcrush rocks like, TOTALLY! ;D



Hmm anyway, I couldn't get into Malaysia (long, long story behind why I NEED to get into it) cause my Dad checked both the checkpoints and both had a damn serious traffic jam. So yeah, If I were to go in, it would be about 12am++ already, so we decided to go in only today morning. Haha, since the passport will only be stamped the DATE, without the TIME. Woohoo~



And everything concludes to many days of slacking and computer-ing. (:



*ROCKS LIKE TOTALLY*

***

I realised that we only learn to treasure things after losing them. yes I know that you might have heard this a thousand of times before, but let me just give you an example.

I live in a cozy and beautiful house, and my school is just a stone's throw away. I have many friends in school, and every where I go, I'm sure to bump familiar faces. My friends rock my world, seriously (a hell lot). We seldom have feuds among ourselves (my friends and I) and they were more important to me than anything else. I had decdicated and caring teachers (at least some of them, really). My academics are still of acceptable range, and my life was perfect. Really perfect.

UNTIL I LEFT PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Then everything just changed. I miss the old times, haha. See what I meant? BTW, I just realised this yesterday when I was peering out to the window to see if it was still raining.

RAINING. Nowadays... hais. This week's (if I'm not wrong) "rain-level" is like higher than the whole of March in the past?! That's what I read from the newspaper yesterday. It's caused by dunno what Ocean Pacific thingum. But who gives a damn, lols.

But I like the rain, cos sometimes it really expresses my feelings. (:

Okay, nothing much for me to write about, yea?

Signing off,

Little Miss Sunshine.

Oh yeah just to add on, call me and Joy Little Miss Sunshine because we are each other's SUNSHINE, okay? WAHAHA~ :D

*ding!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...