Skip to main content
I'm so sorry if I've ever done you wrong. But I hope you can leave the others and get out of my life. As soon as possible. Leave everything. (Oh, i tried to be friendly)

Why must you treat me this way?

It's not your entertainment which matters. It's my feelings, girl. My feelings.

You think it's nice giving people dirty looks and staring at them, or just spreading oh so untrue rumors about her. What the hell do you think you are doing?

You should know better alright. Better than anyone else, because your whole of last year was full of misery and pain. It's obvious; the whole school knows that.

So now do you think it's your turn to change and turn around and stab people back? Do you think it's fun? Yes? Oh well. You might as well go to hell.

It's unbelieveable if people who knew you realise that oh my, you are so popular with everyone now, so adored, so loved. It's unbelievable. And you shall never understand the anger in us. Hating you, and now, hating us back.

What rights do you have?

You wanna know something? You are a nobody in the world.

You're smart. Yes you are. And that's why so many of the blinds worship you and get all intimidated by you.

You are loved by some, yes. BUT YOU ARE HATED BY EVEN MORE. How many times more.

Not just hatred. It's hatred to its zenith, to it's very extreme. To the extent. That we all want you DEAD, literally.

I don't think I have hated anyone in the world as much I as hate you, y'know.

So. You. Suck.





I HATE YOU.
WE HATE YOU.


HATED.
HATING.
SHALL BE HATED. FOREVER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...