Whee~ (:
In school now, IT lesson. -.- Dead boring. Duh?
Anyway later after recces would be the English Presentation. Dont really have confidence for it, arggh. Because the truth is, WE HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE REHEARSAL.
And it's graded for Exam, that's the worst thing.
Okay.
On a happier (ok, actually DAMN happy) note, I'll be meeting Joy later! Wahaha! YAY YAY YAY! Ren until 3.30pm. XD YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYYYYYY!!!
Okay good bye. :D I'm gonna go sit on the chair and wait for 3.30pm
Jus kidding.
In school now, IT lesson. -.- Dead boring. Duh?
Anyway later after recces would be the English Presentation. Dont really have confidence for it, arggh. Because the truth is, WE HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE REHEARSAL.
And it's graded for Exam, that's the worst thing.
Okay.
On a happier (ok, actually DAMN happy) note, I'll be meeting Joy later! Wahaha! YAY YAY YAY! Ren until 3.30pm. XD YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYYYYYY!!!
Okay good bye. :D I'm gonna go sit on the chair and wait for 3.30pm
Jus kidding.
Comments