The Spongebob Squarepants *squeals!* THEME SONG
Captain: Are you ready kids
Kids: Aye Aye Captain.
Captain: I can't hear you.
Kids: Aye Aye Captain!
Captain: OHHHHHHH
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: If nautical nonsense be something you wish!
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Ready?
Captain and Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants,
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: SpongeBob SquarePaaaaannttss!!!
Captain: HA HA HA HA !!!!
Spongebob: (Whistle)
Captain: Are you ready kids
Kids: Aye Aye Captain.
Captain: I can't hear you.
Kids: Aye Aye Captain!
Captain: OHHHHHHH
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: If nautical nonsense be something you wish!
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Ready?
Captain and Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants,
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: SpongeBob SquarePaaaaannttss!!!
Captain: HA HA HA HA !!!!
Spongebob: (Whistle)
***
WAKAKA~
Suddenly love Spongebob so much! XD
&& I changed my Handphone and MSN's picture to Mr Spongebob! Lols
I hope it's an fatuation... or people will think I'M mad. Haha!
Byebye, peeps. <3
And I live in Bikini Bottoms.
Bikini Bottoms sound so damn sexaye man...
Comments