Skip to main content
"I like him. But he did not like me. He liked another girl which he thought was much better than me, much prettier, much more intelligent and has a great sense of humor, which I do not. The love for him I had was not sweet neither was it smooth-going. I often had to witness him talking to her and smiling to her sweetly. Jealousy secretly crept up onto me. I could not bear seeing those scenes. I was often found waking up in mid of late nights and sobbing when I tried closing my eyes. Times like that, I cried to sleep. But i could not do anything, except to stand by him and loving him secretly. I even forced myself to treat that girl as my sister. I was silly enough to think that in that way, that he could have ever-lasting happiness. I was known to him as a best friend. A friend who was very close to him. I was one that he can trust his secrets with. But I am definitely not one he could fall for. One day, he called me up. Telling me with sobs in between that the girl he admired went out with another guy. He was sad. I knew I was supposed to be sad too. But happiness uncontrollably overwhelmed me. I was elated as I knew I had the chance of going near him. He was in midst of one of his worst times, so I took the chance of comforting him. Two weeks went by... I was confident of myself and I decided to confess my love for him. He looked dull. He did not even notice me when I stood at one side, admiring his moves. I went up, feeling tense. The confident me that I had thought turned into a worried one. Many questions raced through my mind. Will he accept me? Will he be shocked? Will he avoid me? I could not think that much. I dragged my feet towards him. He was sitting on a high chair sipping his coffee and looking distracted. I went up and confessed. He looked up at me, I was totally rejected by him. Seeing me in doubts, he said that I could never be the girl he was finding for. He apologized and went off, leaving me broken-hearted. I did not know in what way I was inferior to her. I broke down and cried. I took a step back and paused to think hard. Do I really love him? Why should I go to the extent of loving someon be in this torturous way? I asked myself in silent-Will I ever die for him? Last time, I thought that I would never die for a guy, dying for a guy is foolish. But now, I would. I would do anything just for him to be happy. I do not mind who he go out with. I blamed myself for being rush. To confess to him. It was a one-sided love. He did not like me. I should not fall in so deep. But now time I cannot go back in time to make up for my mistake. I do not mind dying for him, instead I will feel contented to relieve his pain if my death helped. Is that called true love? Is that something I have been looking for aimlessly?"


I ♥ this!

Adapted from my friend's blog. WTHELL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...