ZZZ!
I just went to Celeste's blog. And there! I'm supopsed to do yet another quiz! @*$@$@(^$
MO-LEI!
But anyway.
2. Who is more important to you? friends/boyfriend?
Friends, duh?
3. Who is the person you trust most?
Me, who else? The world is evil...muahahah!
4. Currently a hater of someone? [own question]
DUHHHHH!
5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I wanna have more wishes to be granted! (OMG tyco, same as celeste!)
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes. In literally and metaphorically. (:
7. What is your goal for this year?
To top the level (far fetched)
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Nah...
[O.O How come suddenly skip to 18?! Nvm all the better! *beams*]
18. What have you done to please yourself?
Succumb to the temptation of using the comp.
19. If time were to rewind, will you want to be?
Yes. I can stop my mum from giving birth to me. ):
20. What do you think you can do to make the world a better place?
NOTHING, duh?
Instructions are to remove on question and add in your own.
And add to your own personal question. [checked]
Tag those who you want them to do this quiz and list their names below.
Hmm. Yay. So. Let's be a Sadist alrights? :D
Blacklist:
All those who read this post...MUAHAHA! Yeah I know apparently no one's gonna do it. Hahaha!
I just went to Celeste's blog. And there! I'm supopsed to do yet another quiz! @*$@$@(^$
MO-LEI!
But anyway.
1. At which age do you want to get married?
Idk~ :P2. Who is more important to you? friends/boyfriend?
Friends, duh?
3. Who is the person you trust most?
Me, who else? The world is evil...muahahah!
4. Currently a hater of someone? [own question]
DUHHHHH!
5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I wanna have more wishes to be granted! (OMG tyco, same as celeste!)
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes. In literally and metaphorically. (:
7. What is your goal for this year?
To top the level (far fetched)
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Nah...
[O.O How come suddenly skip to 18?! Nvm all the better! *beams*]
18. What have you done to please yourself?
Succumb to the temptation of using the comp.
19. If time were to rewind, will you want to be?
Yes. I can stop my mum from giving birth to me. ):
20. What do you think you can do to make the world a better place?
NOTHING, duh?
Instructions are to remove on question and add in your own.
And add to your own personal question. [checked]
Tag those who you want them to do this quiz and list their names below.
Hmm. Yay. So. Let's be a Sadist alrights? :D
Blacklist:
All those who read this post...MUAHAHA! Yeah I know apparently no one's gonna do it. Hahaha!
Comments