Skip to main content
LOL just felt like posting something.

((p/s: after reading this post, I realised that it could not have been more boring. LOL.))

Oh yeah I implemented a change in my life. Pretty big but yeah. My bedtime is officially 8-9pm :D No later than 9pm. Because the lethargy still wins anyway, so lets just forget about fighting it. It's like life. Come what may, it STILLLL wins.

If I were to make up for all the days I had been m-ing ia, the bandwidth would have been....zz. So that leaves us with today. Pretty interesting. I created a club which I admit I'm too much of a coward to announce but yeah. The members make up a pretty satisfying number muahaha. We all hate it :D

Hmm tomorrow's Vday lol but I see no point in making a fuss outta it you see. It's just another day right -.-. If you think I'm gonna wish anyone HVD/give gifts, drop dead man. Oh yeah cut the crap about the mundane routine of the endless lessons. Had a like...2.5 hours talk with Cjy? LOL it was good, really.

OMG THAT BRINGS ME TO THE TOPIC PRETTY DOLL. HAHAHA OMG. LOOOOOOL anyway as usual, we beyotched. She showed me her yearbook and the thousands of qianbian faces/gong faces/walao-i-feel-like-slapping-you faces and yeah the list never ends. OMG her teacher is like a ____ or what sia. And her school is frigging generous with papers x.x zzz. (WOW that was random) The talk was well, bitchy and negative-ish. Haha. AS ANYONE COULD HAVE EXPECTED.

YAY ME. Another thing. I. AM. GOING. TO. SLACK!!!! HWs are always 3-5 days late (yay me), lessons were never understood (yay me!), teachers have been _ing me for ages (YAY ME AND ITS TRUE LOOOOOOL), tests were forever flunked (OMGYAYME). Contents mentioned above are 100% true. How I wished homeworks were asexual so that'd do themselves. Ugh. Anw for those who suspected any of the above info, GTH I'M BEING TRUTHFUL HAHAHAHA.

Okay thats so weixuan-'09, doesn't change the fact no matter how unlike weixuan'07/08 it is like yknow, assie. End of story. Please leave cause the sight of you sucks. Just kidding. :)

Was, is, will. YAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...