Skip to main content

How should I put this into words.

It's a twist of feelings, really. How should I express it to you?

I know and can see through those thousands of lies and deceptions. No, not sarcasm. DECEPTIONS they are.

I know your conscience is pricked, but you just treated it as if it wasn't because it was "the others'' fault. NO.

I know you are just fooling yourself. By telling yourself that your brainwashing skills are good. BUT THEY AREN'T. It is just that we do not want to point it out. Just to salvage this relationship.

I know you yearn for fame and popularity. But the way you do it? It just irks us.

I know you were hated in your primary school. Long ago. Common sense. It was just that your lying was bad. It is not that nobody knows, once again. It was in order not to shame you.

I know you want to go with the flow. For example, "hating" people who twit. But you yourself twit! I can't believe you are so...shall I say...stupid?

I know you just wanted people to be scared of you and obey you. BUT has anyone ever done that before? NO. They despise you, by the way.

I know your miniature mind must be thinking that we left just to escape. Unscathed? No, you pushed everything to us. Even if people were to critisize YOU and YOU ONLY, you would say they are critising US. Yucks.

You are selfish. Just admit it. It is not that I have my back up so I can rub it into your face. No. It is just that I cannot tolerate you any further. I can't believe that you do not even know how to lie and yet you are bragging to everyone that you are a GOOD LIAR. Nice joke, huh. Laugh, everyone.

I know very well what I am doing, you see. Frankly speaking, I'd rather use 10 smses on some other one, than to reply to your ultra-singlish-and-cheap-looking sms. Really. That spells why sometimes your SMSes are not replied.

I know that, next, some other people are going to detest me. But that's not for long. Because one day they shall see your through colours. Because of you, I'm ashamed of my life. BUT THAT WAS THE PAST.

It doesn't pay to be evil, so just admit it. Oh yes, and kindly stop treating everyone with that frigging attitude of yours.

You can try ways and means to shame me, win me...whatever. I KNOW you are going to do it. But no I am not falling for that.

AND BY THE WAY, I HAVE TRIED TO BE POLITE. I JUST WANT TO IGNORE YOU. AND NEVER WILL I WANT TO BEFRIEND YOU. BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST...TO INHUMANE. And well, since you didn't believe that I have changed, I shall prove it to you.

Think of the world as a nice place, and the world shall be one.

(Sorry, but this is not to you)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...