[p/s: In this post, "wakakaka", "hahaha" and "wahahaha" are Eileen's mad laughter. I meant the way she uhh..laughs it. LOL Seasons should know de HAHAHA. her new way of laughing. retardedly -.- it goes like ha-ha-ha~ with your mouh WIDEEE open and the sound coming from the back of your throat. Yes. Smth like this.]
[p/ss: I realise when I type "zxzxzxzx"s after each word, I meant to bring out that word's extreme. LOL.
Lalala~
Whoa. So many things happened these 3 days. The days I didn't blog since the last post. Hmm anyways..
Eileen is back from Taiwan!! :DD And Joy is back from Japan!! :DDDDD
Monday
Was the Hike. Wala0 ehzxzz... it nearly killed miie w0rhzxxx.. My patrol took the long route. No, in fact the longEST route! zZzzZZzzZZ...
In conclusion it was hell of a torture. T.T
Then Seasons went to Macs at Lot 1. Slacked, gossiped..yada yada. And we decided to open up a blogshop! :D Along with Eileen and Gigi. Muahaha.
Till now, almost everything has been settled le. YAYs. Very efficient right? Hahaha. Cuz we're strong. Not as weak as you think we are. :P
Tuesday
Was basically my bro's burfday. Stayed at home but nope, I didn't do any homework! Cuz I'm damn effing slack. Wakakaka~ Was basically looking for suppliers...planning this and that...hmm. The blogshop's taking up more of my (and Eileen's) time than like, ANYTHING! :O
Wednesday
Err. Was it yesterday? Oh ok. There was the Record Challenge this. OMFG, it was damned bloody crap! WTF..I shall not elaborate. >.<
After that went for Lunch with Gigi and Eileen at LJS. LOL, we opened Eileen's sanitary pad. No larh, not the real type. Hahaaaaa! Its made in Taiwan de. And it EDIBLE. What the hell rightrightright?! LOL its made of Marshmallows. Wah im blogshop-crazy. It like this. Everyone's thinking of what to sell. WAHAHA. We're gonna impotr it from TW and sell it too. Yay. (:
Back to topic. Then we went to exchange BREADS!!! HAHAHA!! Like super aunties lar!! OMFG DAMN FUNNY!!! HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAH!! :D
Then me and Gigi were laughing like some uh..ways-nobody-has-laughed-before-and-its-super-funny-yet-idiotic. LOL! Bet you don't know what talking moi. Anyway we walked past this Auntie and then she turned 90 degree to the side and was staring at us as if we were aliens!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! OMG if you were at the scene you would have laughed your ass out lor. Hais...too bad. :DDD HAHAHAHA!
Thursday
YAY. It's today. Met up with Seasons early in the morn at 9a.m. Oh btw talking about this I hate people who go "Aiyo...today woke up sooooooooooo early in the morning! MY BEAUTY SLEEP... :(" This is so WTF lor. Erm why am I always drifting away!
Yah anyways today was damn hard-core mannnnnzxzxs. A big YAY. We discussed about our blogshop, finished Physics project (only Gigi didn't complete what she was supposed to do!!), completed Heymath (HAHAHA. This one Sherye helped me and Eileen do one. HAHAHAHA), and learn the software CrazyTalk. YAYzx.
Oh yah at Macs me and Eileen ate HAPPY MEAL! That's why, we're Happy Kids! :D HAHAHA. Only some know what this means. HAAHAHAHAA. So damn friking funnaye. LOL. Anyway now Wei Xuan = Happy Kid. Get it? Yeah. :D
Oh yah after we went Macs we went to school. After we went to school we went to Sheryemummy's house!! :D Yah her house was damn...I shall not say. But let's talk about the good part. Guess what? Once you open the door to her room, you will be astounded. Yeah. It's like a Toy Factory! Thats why we got all the "props" we needed for taking the photos of our products. Wa-ha-ha-ha~ :D
And her mum was freaking good la! Ordered KFC Family Set for us somemore. Whoazxzxs. Lol random.
Yah that's about all. Im too lazy to type out all the jokes we shared. Some dirty some just. Plain funny. LOL today rocked my socks lah!! :D YAYAYAYAAYAY! Seasons rocks.
On the last note, we've decided to officially open our blogshop on Mondayzxzxzxs. Yeahs. :]]
Sh0, buaii buaiiz. x33
*pukes*
[p/ss: I realise when I type "zxzxzxzx"s after each word, I meant to bring out that word's extreme. LOL.
Lalala~
Whoa. So many things happened these 3 days. The days I didn't blog since the last post. Hmm anyways..
Eileen is back from Taiwan!! :DD And Joy is back from Japan!! :DDDDD
Monday
Was the Hike. Wala0 ehzxzz... it nearly killed miie w0rhzxxx.. My patrol took the long route. No, in fact the longEST route! zZzzZZzzZZ...
In conclusion it was hell of a torture. T.T
Then Seasons went to Macs at Lot 1. Slacked, gossiped..yada yada. And we decided to open up a blogshop! :D Along with Eileen and Gigi. Muahaha.
Till now, almost everything has been settled le. YAYs. Very efficient right? Hahaha. Cuz we're strong. Not as weak as you think we are. :P
Tuesday
Was basically my bro's burfday. Stayed at home but nope, I didn't do any homework! Cuz I'm damn effing slack. Wakakaka~ Was basically looking for suppliers...planning this and that...hmm. The blogshop's taking up more of my (and Eileen's) time than like, ANYTHING! :O
Wednesday
Err. Was it yesterday? Oh ok. There was the Record Challenge this. OMFG, it was damned bloody crap! WTF..I shall not elaborate. >.<
After that went for Lunch with Gigi and Eileen at LJS. LOL, we opened Eileen's sanitary pad. No larh, not the real type. Hahaaaaa! Its made in Taiwan de. And it EDIBLE. What the hell rightrightright?! LOL its made of Marshmallows. Wah im blogshop-crazy. It like this. Everyone's thinking of what to sell. WAHAHA. We're gonna impotr it from TW and sell it too. Yay. (:
Back to topic. Then we went to exchange BREADS!!! HAHAHA!! Like super aunties lar!! OMFG DAMN FUNNY!!! HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAH!! :D
Then me and Gigi were laughing like some uh..ways-nobody-has-laughed-before-and-its-super-funny-yet-idiotic. LOL! Bet you don't know what talking moi. Anyway we walked past this Auntie and then she turned 90 degree to the side and was staring at us as if we were aliens!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! OMG if you were at the scene you would have laughed your ass out lor. Hais...too bad. :DDD HAHAHAHA!
Thursday
YAY. It's today. Met up with Seasons early in the morn at 9a.m. Oh btw talking about this I hate people who go "Aiyo...today woke up sooooooooooo early in the morning! MY BEAUTY SLEEP... :(" This is so WTF lor. Erm why am I always drifting away!
Yah anyways today was damn hard-core mannnnnzxzxs. A big YAY. We discussed about our blogshop, finished Physics project (only Gigi didn't complete what she was supposed to do!!), completed Heymath (HAHAHA. This one Sherye helped me and Eileen do one. HAHAHAHA), and learn the software CrazyTalk. YAYzx.
Oh yah at Macs me and Eileen ate HAPPY MEAL! That's why, we're Happy Kids! :D HAHAHA. Only some know what this means. HAAHAHAHAA. So damn friking funnaye. LOL. Anyway now Wei Xuan = Happy Kid. Get it? Yeah. :D
Oh yah after we went Macs we went to school. After we went to school we went to Sheryemummy's house!! :D Yah her house was damn...I shall not say. But let's talk about the good part. Guess what? Once you open the door to her room, you will be astounded. Yeah. It's like a Toy Factory! Thats why we got all the "props" we needed for taking the photos of our products. Wa-ha-ha-ha~ :D
And her mum was freaking good la! Ordered KFC Family Set for us somemore. Whoazxzxs. Lol random.
Yah that's about all. Im too lazy to type out all the jokes we shared. Some dirty some just. Plain funny. LOL today rocked my socks lah!! :D YAYAYAYAAYAY! Seasons rocks.
On the last note, we've decided to officially open our blogshop on Mondayzxzxzxs. Yeahs. :]]
Sh0, buaii buaiiz. x33
*pukes*
Comments