Skip to main content
HOLY COW!
GUESS WHAT?
A CAT CAME INTO MY HOUSE YESTERDAY NIGHT!!
OH SHIT, IT WAS SCARING THE SHIT OUTTA ME. OMFG. I WAS LIKE SCREAMING WITH FEAR (EXTREME) THAT IT MAY JUST POUNCE ONTO ME OR SOMETHING. CATS RUN FAST, MIND YOU.
OH SHIT. HOLY SHIT.
HOW THE HECK DID IT COME INTO MY HOUSE?!?!
SHIT SHIT SHIT.
BLOODY HELL, IT JUST CAME IN WITHOUT WARNING.
WHAT THE HECK.
RAHHH!!! %*&(^$*^&^#@
***
OMFG. I traumatised.
Anyhow, there was this superboringbloodycrap today. That mediacorp thingy. The record challenge thing. ROFL I was like one hour late and they were one hour LATER!! hahaha. Yah so we were supposed to toast some bread to make a picture. Crap one lah. And somemore the picture chosen was some black and white thing. Which means there's some toning(in the colour) to be done. ==

Oh yeah. Now I know how much the Mediacorp ppl love to act lorh. At first there were like the sian-sian type. Haha then after the camera man said "3..2..1..ACTION!" then they started to be damn hyper and enthu about the show, kept asking questions (in this case stupid). LOL. Anyway it was crappy lah..

After that went home re-watched 200 pounds beauty. Didn't even touch a single piece of homework LOL. Oh yes talking about hw, I haven't done a single Chinese HW ahahhaha. See how I hate Chinese? Yeah. OMG. I love slacking ^^ (so random)

***

Tag Replies since I'm here.


Elaine: Haha thanks. (:
Charmaine: LOL ok. Relinked le. And I don't want do the quiz! Ahaha :D
Yan Ying: Ello thankyouuuu.
Christine: Haha thanks. Take care too ^^ <3
Nobody: Hey sucker :)
Agen't 47: LOL yeah.
Gigi: Hahaha maybe later bah. See if I got do before not. LOL!

***

Okay this is to 6B.
Err. Are your free next Thurs? Its the 12th. For the postponed gathering hahah. Should be somewhere in the afternoon bah. Please tag so that we can confirm it soon. Or any other preferable dates. ASAP! & thanks. :D

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...