I'm going to change this skin soon. IDK why but i get sick of things easily lol.
Today:
1. I still haven't started on my homework yet. PRO RIGHT! Hahahah. Like one more month for me to complete this whole chunk of crap. Or maybe lesser when procrastination sinks in HAHA. But i'm still very upset about the fact that there's MORE CHINESE homework than ENGLISH. Say boo. At the same time it stresses me T.T lol.
2. Visited the new library just now. It's so cool okay. I'm talking about the metal shelves haha. Apparently more spacious. And COLDER lol. More new books. But other than that, it's not worth any special visits. (This is so damn random)
3. I'm gonna start on The Host soon! Say YAYYYY. According to the review, it's a science fiction book for those who don't like science fiction LOL. So I think I'm gonna like it :D
4. Yours truly tasted Subway's mushroom soup today and it was horrible. Darn it. $3.20 gone. Okay not exactly gone since it was still finished. I still think Pizzahut makes the BEST mushroom soup. AND VEG SOUP nevertheless.
5. And the most importantly, the more I look at Robert Pattinson, the more I think he's yandao and suitable for E.C.'s role! & I saw the movie guide that day at Kinokuniya but I didn't buy cause it was so effing expensive man. But seriously, robert pattinson and kristine steward(no one actually cares much about her since she's supposed to portray as a girl-next-door) look very compatible. Oooooh I AM SO GONNA LOVE THE MOVIE. :D I still feel very _____ that some people overseas get to watch it before us. OMG T.T

[edited]
p/s: I BADLY WANNA TRICK SOME PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT I'M EMO + ANO HAHAHAHA IMAGINE THE FUN!! xDD
[/edited]
Today:
1. I still haven't started on my homework yet. PRO RIGHT! Hahahah. Like one more month for me to complete this whole chunk of crap. Or maybe lesser when procrastination sinks in HAHA. But i'm still very upset about the fact that there's MORE CHINESE homework than ENGLISH. Say boo. At the same time it stresses me T.T lol.
2. Visited the new library just now. It's so cool okay. I'm talking about the metal shelves haha. Apparently more spacious. And COLDER lol. More new books. But other than that, it's not worth any special visits. (This is so damn random)
3. I'm gonna start on The Host soon! Say YAYYYY. According to the review, it's a science fiction book for those who don't like science fiction LOL. So I think I'm gonna like it :D
4. Yours truly tasted Subway's mushroom soup today and it was horrible. Darn it. $3.20 gone. Okay not exactly gone since it was still finished. I still think Pizzahut makes the BEST mushroom soup. AND VEG SOUP nevertheless.
5. And the most importantly, the more I look at Robert Pattinson, the more I think he's yandao and suitable for E.C.'s role! & I saw the movie guide that day at Kinokuniya but I didn't buy cause it was so effing expensive man. But seriously, robert pattinson and kristine steward(no one actually cares much about her since she's supposed to portray as a girl-next-door) look very compatible. Oooooh I AM SO GONNA LOVE THE MOVIE. :D I still feel very _____ that some people overseas get to watch it before us. OMG T.T

[edited]
p/s: I BADLY WANNA TRICK SOME PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT I'M EMO + ANO HAHAHAHA IMAGINE THE FUN!! xDD
[/edited]
Comments