A BIG YAY.
Our top student (Jamie something something) BROKE OUR SCH'S RECORD with a stunning 284 aka THIRD IN SINGAPORE!! Apparently I don't know her, but still...THANKS FOR DOING YEW TEE PRI SCHOOL PROUDDDD.
:D Say YAY people!
So after receiving the news Cjy, Dy, tkl and I were enthu-ing on MSN. All our fonts in caps lol. And we checked out the list. For those who wanna know right. Top is from NYPS. LOL. Okay I shall not continue about this further.
I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YTPS CAN!! PROVES THAT NEIGHBOURHOOD SCHOOLS DON'T SUCK, ANYWAY.
YAYYYYY.
Rejoice everyone :DDDD
Our top student (Jamie something something) BROKE OUR SCH'S RECORD with a stunning 284 aka THIRD IN SINGAPORE!! Apparently I don't know her, but still...THANKS FOR DOING YEW TEE PRI SCHOOL PROUDDDD.
:D Say YAY people!
So after receiving the news Cjy, Dy, tkl and I were enthu-ing on MSN. All our fonts in caps lol. And we checked out the list. For those who wanna know right. Top is from NYPS. LOL. Okay I shall not continue about this further.
I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YTPS CAN!! PROVES THAT NEIGHBOURHOOD SCHOOLS DON'T SUCK, ANYWAY.
YAYYYYY.
Rejoice everyone :DDDD
Comments