Skip to main content
I changed the skin since there was some stupid photobucket probs so yeah, I shall shun bian blog. & I have the feeling that using this skin will cause great mishap. Somehow. LOL.


Kay anyway, I PAINTED MY TOE NAILS BLACK! :D


Gym-ed and basketball-ed today. Haha had to change shoes at Joy's place cause the security guards don't allow slippers. ZzZ. So kinda jogged for half the distance back to Northvale after changing. LOL. It was so retarded man. Hugging a ball and running. And holding a wallet and running. Hahahah xD Who cares anyway!


I forgot how many kilometres I ran but the speed was quite fast. Thanks to Gigi lah...keep pressing the button. Did some sit ups and "weightlifting". ZzZz. 3 KG only wahahahah. Then basketball. One ball for 3 person so it was pretty slack. I deprove liao. 3 pointers ftw! (: Haha then some random act-cool guyboy was showing off. Don't really give a damn, just irritated. LOL.


Back at Joy's, IDK what Gigi and Joy was doing. Something to do with snatching the packet of Lays lol. I was busy painting my nails. And thanks Joy for providing me with the nail polish LOL ;D XD :D ;) x)


Kayaking tomorrow. Nobody has any idea what to wear/bring lor. By the time anyone sees this I think it'll be over le. LOL nvm. Last week of school already! Man, I love this. But unfortunately, there's is actually december holiday homework. WTH. Weird lah whoeversetthatrule. Can't give us a break. )))):


I feel like re-reading Breaking Dawn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...