Skip to main content
Been reading and watching lots of love stories these days.

Completed A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks yesterday. Sad story but didn't cry though. Anw I shan't elaborate it in here. Great book. Try it if you have a chance (:

And I just watched Titanic. It was so sad. Yeah I cried buckets yeah I really did. When Jack was mistaken and locked and Rose was using that hammer-whatever-you-call-it. And when Rose got into the boat while Jack didn't...their last touch. When Jack saved Rose and himself by telling her what to do - to climb up all the way to where they first met and cling on tight. In the end they were the last to sink, of course. And when Jack said, "THIS IS IT!". That phrase kind of opened the floodgates.

&When they took a deep breath and plunged into the waters, Jack told Rose to hold his hand and never let go. But somehow their hands just slipped apart and wooow I thought that was how Jack died but no. Later, when they were back together again, Jack found a piece of wood for Rose to lie on so that she'd be above the freezing waters, while Jack himself stayed IN the waters. "Sacrifical love".

Soon Jack froze to death, and you could even see the ice in his hair wherever water was found. He died. I sobbed like cowdungbullshit. But before his death, he made Rose promise that no matter what happens, she must not die, not at this age and not in this kind of circumstances. So Rose compromised. And in the end Rose tried her best to alert the rescuers. And what happened to Jack?

Rose had to let go of his hand in order to call for the rescuers and Jack was let go...he eventually sank into the waters until Rose couldn't see him anymore. No corpse, no belongings, no nothing. Just the memories...to be kept forever by everyone.

Excellent is an understatement, honestly. Titanic shall be the best movie in my life.

T.I.T.A.N.I.C FTW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...