Heh.. finally. After so long.
p/s: after reading through i realised my lack of vocabulary omgloll.
Actually I don't have a clue what to post about. Common tests are over, like finally. Quite slack this time round cause i didn't really study. Exactly why my results suck. Not up to expectations. Just averagey. Gawdd.. Don't really care anymore. Just completed some 2 weeks late homework yesterday. Is it just me or does Math really suck?
English was okay. Didn't have enough time so didn't have a proper conclusion. Results are JUST satisfactory. Take away all the stupid mistakes, add in a proper conclusion. Could have scored better. Hell loads better.
Math sucked. Lack of time. Last page left it entirely blank. Couldn't believe I was that dumb to make so much careless mistakes lor. Sigh. Can't change the fact that Math is dumb. Okay maybe its just me. LOL... Results: Failure. DUH.
Dnt was hell, really. At least my isometric drawing kinda saved me. My orthographic - or what do you call it? - was zzz. Incomplete and dimensionings all wrong. How do they expect us to finish two drawings within 50 minutes? Stated on the paper it was one hour. Then later tell us ten minutes for collecting and distributing. WTH. Ten minutes...could have done a lot of things leh. Results..needless to say. Ahh...
Chinese. No comments. The whole of zong he tian kong i tikam-ed. Cause I had no freaking idea what its talking about. It was about some ERP stuff. Left with a mere 5 minutes so I just filled them up according to my instincts. ): Results: Acceptable. Gotten lucky I guess.
Science: Physics! What 'killer questions' and what "these are the questions which can differentiate the true PHYSICISTS from normal students"... -__- One more frigging mark to A1 leh. Hais. LOL CHEM. Quite okay. Acceptable.. considering the fact that I didn't really study. I hope there are more questions we can void next time round. LOL free marks.
Then it was Geography. Population lol. Lost marks at the population pyramid part. Some ageing population thing...just because I didn't write 'ageing population' one mark was deducted. LOL retarded. Overall it was do-able. Results were satisfactory. I secretly wanna punch those who scored full marks. ): But i wanna punch myself more.
Now it's stil left with Literature. Don't when the heck I'm gonna it back. Cross my fingers for the better. At least something to replace Math. Talking about Math...CJY, we are on the same boat. ):
Okay enough of Math and exams. On to better things. Things that happened in class.
Oh yes. Okay sorry for digressing but back to Math again. Y'know our teacher flew off to USA then some relief teacher took over. She looked so young pls, like 18, 19 yrs old. LOL then she was teaching algebra (forgot what topic le) until she was so exasperated cause we didn't understand. But she still kept saying "Dunno must ask!!" lol. So then she was explaining a certain question until she became so desperate, she resorted to saying:
"You see ar...for example.
Because 4 = 4 right?
and 9 = 9 right?
So 4/9 is equals to 4/9!"
LOL THEN THE WHOLE CLASS ROFLMAO. Haha okay she is damn poor thing. So unlucky to be teaching this class.
One time in Chinese class, xA and weiixen were gaying around. THEN OMFG THEY KISSED ON THE LIPS. Accidentally. LOL so funny... "OMG MY FIRST KISS IS GONE!" hahaha. Really desperate. At the very moment the bell rang they quickly went to wash their mouth omglol. Freaked everyone out.
Today in class I was mo-ing my "scissors". Cause my hair clip broke somehow(I think its low quality) so I decided to make it into a knife or scissors kinda thing. LOL then the three of us at the back were talking about sick things. Then because I was sitting in the middle, I said "Eh you know how to see if a person ____ yesterday?' LOL damn comical then they both leaned towards me and asked simultaneously, "How?!" spotting an O: expression. Imagine it, okay maybe your imagination sucks. Hahahah but it was damn funny.
In the end I just made up some crap because I don't know the actual answer anyway, and they believed. Muahaha. Talk about sick topics. Gigi and I were laughing at the teacher's position when she was explaining something and we just kept LMAO-ing cause it was seriously funny. LOL and then something about sijiaoku sent us cracked up laughing. Ben was giving that -.- face cause we were damn sicksicksick to the core and lame. Hahaha.
You know sometimes retarded people...when you talk about something and then you laugh and they had missed the funny part, they will ask you "What what what?!?!" as if they are damn excited to know our the new-found thrill. And then when you tell then, they go -___-" with super funny expressions. LOL.
Oh! Another thing I wanna bring up. Cause like I have mentioned above, my hairclip broke so gigi was using the part I bent which literally looked like a _|_ shape and did some seriously sick thing to the paper. Just so you know, there were people on it lol. Full body shown. She included sound effects somemore. LOL i only fu ze the movements. OMG that's seriously sick!!! HAHAHAHA. But it was pretty darn funny.
LOL and during Music lesson. The four or five of us behind kept laughing due to some reasons and the teacher kept staring at us. We sang Auld Lang Syne (lol what a song) and ben said something which made me, gigi, jw and lennell laugh like CRAZY. Not gonna tell you what cause it sounds damn uncivilised. Throughout the entire song and the repeat after that we just kept giggling but we had to suppress our laughters cause the teacher's stare was so accusing. ): Haha after a while the laughter faded and lennell suddenly asked "Eh what's so funny about _ _ _ ar?" WHICH MADE US LAUGH ALL OVER AGAIN. _ _ _ was the thing which made us laugh lah. HAHAA took quite some time for us to stop laughing cause that phrase kept replaying in my mind and when one person starts laughing, it kinda triggers the entire group's laughter lol. Another part was the "~~~~~~" part lol damn Bollywood. Another part was the 'senile dementia' part omg that was absolutely mean but it sounded like a fact eh. HAHA.
Okay enough of this. I can't seem to remember all the funny stuff that took place. Ah damn. Nevermind shall end here. I am in desperate need of something to spike this boring and mundane life of mine up. Something to spike up the momentum. Okay I forgot. There wasn't a momentum in the first place lol.
Grah Facebook is getting more and more boring. Off to watch movies :)
p/s: after reading through i realised my lack of vocabulary omgloll.
Actually I don't have a clue what to post about. Common tests are over, like finally. Quite slack this time round cause i didn't really study. Exactly why my results suck. Not up to expectations. Just averagey. Gawdd.. Don't really care anymore. Just completed some 2 weeks late homework yesterday. Is it just me or does Math really suck?
English was okay. Didn't have enough time so didn't have a proper conclusion. Results are JUST satisfactory. Take away all the stupid mistakes, add in a proper conclusion. Could have scored better. Hell loads better.
Math sucked. Lack of time. Last page left it entirely blank. Couldn't believe I was that dumb to make so much careless mistakes lor. Sigh. Can't change the fact that Math is dumb. Okay maybe its just me. LOL... Results: Failure. DUH.
Dnt was hell, really. At least my isometric drawing kinda saved me. My orthographic - or what do you call it? - was zzz. Incomplete and dimensionings all wrong. How do they expect us to finish two drawings within 50 minutes? Stated on the paper it was one hour. Then later tell us ten minutes for collecting and distributing. WTH. Ten minutes...could have done a lot of things leh. Results..needless to say. Ahh...
Chinese. No comments. The whole of zong he tian kong i tikam-ed. Cause I had no freaking idea what its talking about. It was about some ERP stuff. Left with a mere 5 minutes so I just filled them up according to my instincts. ): Results: Acceptable. Gotten lucky I guess.
Science: Physics! What 'killer questions' and what "these are the questions which can differentiate the true PHYSICISTS from normal students"... -__- One more frigging mark to A1 leh. Hais. LOL CHEM. Quite okay. Acceptable.. considering the fact that I didn't really study. I hope there are more questions we can void next time round. LOL free marks.
Then it was Geography. Population lol. Lost marks at the population pyramid part. Some ageing population thing...just because I didn't write 'ageing population' one mark was deducted. LOL retarded. Overall it was do-able. Results were satisfactory. I secretly wanna punch those who scored full marks. ): But i wanna punch myself more.
Now it's stil left with Literature. Don't when the heck I'm gonna it back. Cross my fingers for the better. At least something to replace Math. Talking about Math...CJY, we are on the same boat. ):
Okay enough of Math and exams. On to better things. Things that happened in class.
Oh yes. Okay sorry for digressing but back to Math again. Y'know our teacher flew off to USA then some relief teacher took over. She looked so young pls, like 18, 19 yrs old. LOL then she was teaching algebra (forgot what topic le) until she was so exasperated cause we didn't understand. But she still kept saying "Dunno must ask!!" lol. So then she was explaining a certain question until she became so desperate, she resorted to saying:
"You see ar...for example.
Because 4 = 4 right?
and 9 = 9 right?
So 4/9 is equals to 4/9!"
LOL THEN THE WHOLE CLASS ROFLMAO. Haha okay she is damn poor thing. So unlucky to be teaching this class.
One time in Chinese class, xA and weiixen were gaying around. THEN OMFG THEY KISSED ON THE LIPS. Accidentally. LOL so funny... "OMG MY FIRST KISS IS GONE!" hahaha. Really desperate. At the very moment the bell rang they quickly went to wash their mouth omglol. Freaked everyone out.
Today in class I was mo-ing my "scissors". Cause my hair clip broke somehow(I think its low quality) so I decided to make it into a knife or scissors kinda thing. LOL then the three of us at the back were talking about sick things. Then because I was sitting in the middle, I said "Eh you know how to see if a person ____ yesterday?' LOL damn comical then they both leaned towards me and asked simultaneously, "How?!" spotting an O: expression. Imagine it, okay maybe your imagination sucks. Hahahah but it was damn funny.
In the end I just made up some crap because I don't know the actual answer anyway, and they believed. Muahaha. Talk about sick topics. Gigi and I were laughing at the teacher's position when she was explaining something and we just kept LMAO-ing cause it was seriously funny. LOL and then something about sijiaoku sent us cracked up laughing. Ben was giving that -.- face cause we were damn sicksicksick to the core and lame. Hahaha.
You know sometimes retarded people...when you talk about something and then you laugh and they had missed the funny part, they will ask you "What what what?!?!" as if they are damn excited to know our the new-found thrill. And then when you tell then, they go -___-" with super funny expressions. LOL.
Oh! Another thing I wanna bring up. Cause like I have mentioned above, my hairclip broke so gigi was using the part I bent which literally looked like a _|_ shape and did some seriously sick thing to the paper. Just so you know, there were people on it lol. Full body shown. She included sound effects somemore. LOL i only fu ze the movements. OMG that's seriously sick!!! HAHAHAHA. But it was pretty darn funny.
LOL and during Music lesson. The four or five of us behind kept laughing due to some reasons and the teacher kept staring at us. We sang Auld Lang Syne (lol what a song) and ben said something which made me, gigi, jw and lennell laugh like CRAZY. Not gonna tell you what cause it sounds damn uncivilised. Throughout the entire song and the repeat after that we just kept giggling but we had to suppress our laughters cause the teacher's stare was so accusing. ): Haha after a while the laughter faded and lennell suddenly asked "Eh what's so funny about _ _ _ ar?" WHICH MADE US LAUGH ALL OVER AGAIN. _ _ _ was the thing which made us laugh lah. HAHAA took quite some time for us to stop laughing cause that phrase kept replaying in my mind and when one person starts laughing, it kinda triggers the entire group's laughter lol. Another part was the "~~~~~~" part lol damn Bollywood. Another part was the 'senile dementia' part omg that was absolutely mean but it sounded like a fact eh. HAHA.
Okay enough of this. I can't seem to remember all the funny stuff that took place. Ah damn. Nevermind shall end here. I am in desperate need of something to spike this boring and mundane life of mine up. Something to spike up the momentum. Okay I forgot. There wasn't a momentum in the first place lol.
Grah Facebook is getting more and more boring. Off to watch movies :)
Comments