Skip to main content
It was a wild and stormy night, i was alone with her. I touched her breast, it felt so warm. I started to do it. White stuff started flowing out from her.







(scroll down)















What am I doing?



(scroll down)










































































MILKING A COW, IDIOT!








HAHAHAHA! You sick ass! LOL, okayy. Hmm let's get to life.

guess i shall blog in the reverse version. (:





Today



Took MC. Cause I was down with flu, sore throat and fever. Actually Sunday was fever. Monday morning was sore throat. Monday afternoon was flu and sore throat. Then Monday night was all three! WTF. So yeah, don't know use how many boxes of tissues liao... haha. Not funny. -.-



Nearly cried because I didn't know how to do my compo. Lame right -.- Even though I got the idea of what I wanted to write. Because I was too drowsy (after taking the med) and I didn't know how to present the "effect" in the story since the theme was "Suspense Stories". Sigh. So in the end I gave up. Then anyhow write lor. Sickening eh.



Anyway I'm fine now. Hee... (:



Doing my xi zi (actually blogging). Oh and I just watched Kung Fu Dunk! By Jay~~! The motion was not very clear cos I watched it on Youtube(hello?!). So yeah. That's today. How boring...

Yesterday

I got back my Chinese common test paper. It bloody shit lor.

I FAILED IT.

Anyway, it's funny that amongst the failures we still can compare (Don't say kiasu cos it's damn natural) because like so many failed? Yeah then I was considered "quite high" for the failures even though I failed by 4 freaing marks! Highest was 46 Zhe ching! Grats! (: I'm happy for her, seriously.

The rest... nothing much. I told you, school = sian.

Oh yeah we did some stupid cheeck cell experiment in the Bio Lab which I dirtied Pearlyn's book - Sorry!! - with some Iodine. Then I drew some Hello Kitty on it... Hahaha. My friend saw it and said, "Eh your friend's book you know!" then I was like =O Yah hor, shit!

Haha XD

Saturday

Heyheyhey~ It's thinking day~

Yes! It's Thinking Day aka Girl Guides' Day! LOL.

Nothing much actually, just that the bus trip was uber fun!! Okay I shall not elaborate cos it's what pai kias do WAHAHA!


...



Yeah today I called Eileen and I got to know my common test results. I sucked big time. Seriously.... I did not fail, but neither did I pass well. I just got average (in my class) marks. Sigh...


I should work harder.

And I talk more than I act... =.=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things i cant say.

Feels so long ago that I last blogged. Kay anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! Happy birthday to Malcolm, Zhi Wei and all 8Mays! *insert super big smile here* YAY SO TODAY'S THE 初二 OF MY 14TH YEAR OF EXISTENCE, K. And after almost 48 hours of being 14...hmm. It actually feels good, yknow. 14 seems like a pretty nice and cool number - okay that was so retarded. But yeah seriously. Not that I'm feeling more matured though. Just feel....fun. Lol excited, maybe. Haha don't why either; don't ask moi. But by now much of the feeling's faded. Yeah and thanks to everyone who wished me Happy birthday, gave me presents (i love it! toot toot), sent me cards(sounds cliche?), wished me verbally, wished me through sms, wished me through email, wished me through facebook, wished me through blogs(ty CELESTE.CSL :D) and everything lol. Haha I sound so appreciative hor? LOL yeah this post is sort of dedicated to all those waiting me to write something so there you go. I don't know wh...

lame but amazing.

Today. It was what you would call, a feat. Let's lay them out chronologically. Gigi was bored and so was I. We decided that a movie would help - Twilight. Meeting time: 1.30pm. Gigi was soooo inconceivably BORED that she had to resort to reaching early. She said it would be safer to be an early bird and get the best seats. * I reached mere MOMENTS after she got them. I broke the news that I was in a rush to get home by 4pm. Don't question why. Apparently the movie ended at 4.30pm. Oh shucks. For one, we did not want to leave the theatres early. And she didn't want to rewatch it either. Soooo... * As you know, desperate time calls for desperate measures. I DECIDED TO TRY AND SELL THOSE 2 FREAKIN' TICKETS. It was half an hour before the movie starts, fyi. I swear this is my first time but it's gonna be my last too. ): * We contacted almost everyone on our contact lists. None. STRIKE. So we decided to peddle around...aiming at 1) couples 2) younger children. Younger ch...
Pretty eventful these days huh... First the BEIJING2008 Olympics. Then the National Day Parade. And now... the horribly dreaded intensive mugging for COMMON TESTS. Okay so this post's gonna be really political. OMG i feel so guilty. As if it's the aftermath of abortion. Hahaha joking! Just going nuts with Biology. Anyway, Celeste, Gigi and I have been such ruthless murderers. Early in the morning some more. And I have simply no idea how many zillions of brain cells we killed. US killing OUR OWN cells. And that's the scariest catastrophe ever isn't it. T-T Hahaha enough of crap. So yes! Yesterday night was the USA vs China Basketball match! OMFG! China! Yaoming! OMFG! USA! NBA Stars! Anyway the Americans owned terribly lah :D 101:70. BTW Michael Phelps is hot! Attempting to get 8 Golds!! Haha so random. But Michael Phelps IS hot. He broke the WR leh. ((((: Another thing... BEIJING 2008 VS NDP 2008. T-T Singapore...*shudders* Beijing's opening ceremony was absol...